CrowdStrike is a cybersecurity company that uses its cloud technology to secure the IT infrastructure of companies.
With almost 10,000 customers, CrowdStrike is a major player in the cybersecurity market.
Here, we review their offerings, partnerships, use cases, and user reviews.
CrowdStrike Cybersecurity Portfolio
Here are some of CrowdStrike’s key offerings:
- Falcon Endpoint Protection Pro: This is a next-generation antivirus solution package that is capable of stopping malware efficiently with integrated threat intelligence and immediate response.
- Falcon Endpoint Protection Enterprise: This package combines next-generation antivirus, endpoint detection, and managed threat hunting as well as threat intelligence automation in a single cloud-delivered agent.
- Falcon Endpoint Protection Premium: This protection plan combines a next-generation antivirus with endpoint detection and response. With endpoint protection, customers are able to prepare before attacks actually happen, as it reveals areas that need attention.
- Falcon Complete: This package combines CrowdStrike’s threat protection technology with the expertise of a team of experts that are available 24/7 and can detect malicious activity in near real-time.
- Fender Threat Graph: This solution leverages artificial intelligence (AI) to predict and prevent modern security threats in real-time.
CrowdStrike Partner Program
The CrowdStrike partner program allows CrowdStrike partners to expand their solutions in real-time.
How to Become a CrowdStrike Partner
Potential partners can fill out the form on the CrowdStrike website to start the process of becoming a partner.
CrowdStrike has partners that fall under the following categories:
- Store partners: They build applications on CrowdStrike’s platform to leverage data. CrowdStrike store partners include RiskIQ and Exabeam.
- Technology partners: Technology partners offer solutions that make use of CrowdStrike’s APIs. CrowdStrike technology partners include zscaler and netskope.
- Solution provider partners: These partners offer either integration or professional services. CrowdStrike solution providers include OPTIV and SIRIUS.
- Cloud partners: These partners offer endpoint protection for cloud-based workloads. CrowdStrike cloud partners include AWS and Google Cloud.
- Service partners: Service partners offer support in the case of incidents, and they also offer threat-hunting services. They can also offer a complete set of security operations that are powered by CrowdStrike.
- Embedded OEM partners: These partners combine CrowdStrike products and solutions with their own to accelerate the time it takes to get their product to market and to offer superior solutions. CrowdStrike’s embedded OEM partners include bitglass and OPSWAT.
CrowdStrike Use Cases
Education: Coventry University
Coventry University supports about 40,000 stakeholders around the world every day. The university has a bring your own device policy that limits their control over the range of devices that can access their network. This is a complicated setup. However, since deploying CrowdStrike, they were able to reduce the time spent addressing cybersecurity threats from 80 hours per measurement period to under five hours.
Finance: BOB Financial Case Study
BOB Financial Limited has over 900 employees working in seven different locations. This requires security management and monitoring of user devices. CrowdStrike’s Falcon Platform helps them to achieve this as they undergo continued growth and a digital transformation.
Telecommunications: Globe Telecom
Globe Telecom serves over 80 million customers in the Philippines. To cope with the threat of cyberattacks, they adopted an approach that focuses on where adversaries intend to attack. This required a large amount of infrastructure and personnel. They chose CrowdStrike to support their efforts. With the Falcon platform, they are able to monitor their 17,400 endpoints and find threats they weren’t aware of in the past.
User Reviews of CrowdStrike
CrowdStrike has favorable user ratings and reviews that indicate the strength of its offerings.
Crowdstrike is a strong contender in the cybersecurity industry and has been recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and IDC as a leader in modern endpoint security.
Read More:CrowdStrike Products & Services Data Portfolio Review 2021